Thursday, November 22, 2007

4-wheel drive

Yes, there has come a day when I can use a 4-wheel walker! Not an easy thing to do when your body and legs are like a wobbly-bendy doll...

With 4 wheels the walker can go real fast which is a bit of a problem for me. There are brakes and a seat, but even these are difficult to use. I guess it's like all my other equipment - push weelchair, standard walker, leg casts - in the beginning they were all hard to use. Right now, I need very close supervision to use it. But in the future who knows?

Now winter has started in Israel, getting to walk outside has become more difficult. So I guess I'll be trying out the 4-wheel drive around the house.

1 comment:

Chefaime said...

If you are like us - the above definition just leaves you scratching your head. Hoodia Gordonii is a great supplement to whatever program you are trying in order to lose some weight. A few years ago, the entire weight loss industry was abuzz with the Hoodia miracle diet. Morbidly obese men and women were gathered and for 15 days half were given Hoodia liquid drops 1 time per day while the other half received a placebo.